TERMS & CONDITIONS
In order for your event to run smoothly please ensure you make the following arrangements:
Site access will be required from 8.00am please ensure the building is open and site staff are on hand to assist with our event team with building information, fire procedures and utilities information.
The event will finish 4 hours after the start time,, the team will need on site access for a further hour after the event in order to load out.
There is access to a bin (large outdoor skip) for waste produced at the event to dispose of consumables and meat products that are category 3 (unrestricted) that have been used up in the event. 20kg of this material will be left in the school’s domestic bins. Please ensure this is in an easy to access area as staff will require access all day
There is soap in the toilets and hot water is available in the bathrooms
The room is adequately heated for the students
There are adequate chairs and tables for 40 students or extra if booked and 10 tables (if exam desks 20)
You have printed the student workbook pack or made it digitally accessible to the students
You have sourced 20 sets of dissection scissors from your science prep room
Please ensure you have made arrangements with any facilities management companies and senior leadership teams.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assitance if needed.
Terms and Conditions
ITAE Productions Limited is part of ITAE Group of companies.
Application and entire agreement
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of the services detailed in our quotation (Services) by ITAE Productions Limited trading as ‘Med-soc’ and/or ‘The Post Mortem Live’ of Unit 6 Roman Park, Claymore, Tame Valley Industrial Estate, Wilnecote, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B77 5DQ (we or us) to the person buying the services (you).
2. You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions when you have booked and paid for an event on our website using our online booking system, these Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between us.
3. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf. These Conditions apply to the contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or cause of dealing.
4. A “business day” means any day other than a Saturday, Sunday or bank holiday
5. The headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and do not affect their interpretation.
6. Words imparting the singular number shall include the plural and vice-versa.
7. We warrant that we will use reasonable care and skill in our performance of the Services which will comply with the quotation and invoice including any specification in all material respects. We can make any changes to the Services which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement, and we will notify you if this is necessary.
8. We will use our reasonable endeavors to complete the performance of the Services within the time agrees or as set out in the quotation, however time shall not be of the essence in the performance obligations.
9. All of these Terms and Conditions apply to the supply of any goods as well as services unless we specify otherwise.
10. You must obtain any permissions, consents or licenses or otherwise that we need and must give us with access to any and all relevant information, materials, properties and any other matters which we need to provide the services.
11. If you do not comply with clause 10, we can recover from you all costs associated with its delivery including refunds and compensation. We are not liable for any delay or failure to provide the Services if this is caused by your failure to comply with the provisions of this section (Your obligations).
12. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be given in writing and signed by, or on behalf of, the party giving notice (or duly authorised officer to the party).
13. Notices shall be deemed to have been given duly given:
a) When delivered, if delivered by courier or other messenger (including registered mail) during the normal business hours of the recipient;
b) When sent, if transmitted by fax or email and a successful transmission report or return receipt is generated;
c) On the fifth business day following mailing, if mailed by national ordinary mail;
d) On the tenth business day following mailing, if mailed by airmail.
14. Our liability under these Terms and Conditions, and in breach of statutory duty, and in tort or misrepresentation or otherwise, shall be limited as set out in this clause.
15. The total amount of liability is limited to the total amount of Fees incurred through the event.
16. All notices under these Terms and Conditions must be addressed to the most recent address, email address or fax number and notified to the other party.
Cancellation and amendment
17. We can withdraw, cancel or amend a booking if it has not been accepted by you, or if the Services have not started. A booking is only deemed binding once this document is signed or the invoice is paid.
18. Either you or we can cancel an order for any reason prior to your acceptance (or rejection) of the booking.
19. If you want to amend any details of the Services you must tell us in writing as soon as possible. We will use reasonable endeavors to make any required changes and additional costs will be included in the Fees invoiced to you.
20. Once an event booking is confirmed by either signed return (acceptance) of these terms or the invoice is paid then the booking is non-refundable under any circumstances. Late fees are payable if payment is not received within the agreed payment terms stated on the invoice.
21. If due to circumstances beyond our control, including those set out in the clause below (Circumstances beyond a parties control), we have to make any change in the Services or how they are provided, we will notify you immediately. We will use reasonable endeavors to keep any such changes to a minimum
22. Where VAT exemption has been applied in line with VAT notice 701/30, if VAT is deemed payable, we reserve the right to invoice the VAT at the applicable rate for a period of 12 years from the date of the supply of services.
Circumstances beyond a parties control
23. Neither of us is liable for any failure or delay in performing our obligations where such failure or delay results from any cause that is beyond the reasonable control of that party. Such causes include but are not limited to: adverse weather, power failure, Internet Service Provider failure, industrial action, civil unrest, fire, flood, storms, earthquakes, acts of terrorism, acts of war, pandemic, governmental action or any other event that is beyond the control of the party in question. If the services are cancelled or paused due to circumstances beyond either parties control then you agree that the company will rearrange to deliver the services on an alternative date within a 1000 day period. If the delay continues for a period of 1000 days, either of us may terminate or cancel the Services to be carried out under these terms and conditions and a partial refund will be offered.
Law and jurisdiction
24. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted according to English law. All disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Insurance and claims
25. ITAE Productions Limited. Is insured for public liability, the policy is underwritten by ‘Event Insurance Limited’ for the Delivery of ‘Educational Workshops’ in the format of an ‘Educational Roadshow’ to the value of ten million pounds sterling (£10,000,000.00). Any need to claim should be made through the registered office shown in the application and entire agreement where a brokering process will be set up.
Risk assessments and due diligence
26. Inspire to Aspire Events Limited are registered and licensed to collect, haul and dispose of Animal by-Products (ABP’s) which are of PORK (Swine) Origin. This is carried out in line with guidelines subject to approval by the Department for Environmental, Food and Rural Affairs. Such registration permits the use of ABP’s for educational purposes. We will leave a ‘Commercial ABP Document’ that must remain at the school for 48 months after the date the Service is provided. This document may need to be produced for a DEFRA inspector.
27. We will not be held liable for loss, damage or injury that takes place to any event participant caused by the venue infrastructure. Any claims for the above caused by the venue will be the responsibility of the host venue.
28. Minors attending our events do so at their own risk, while we will make every effort to supervise students reasonably, those whom choose to leave the site will do so at their and their guardians own risk, liability for any loss, damage or injury is not accepted by ITAE Productions Limited.
29. The event team will provide a ‘Commercial Animal by-Product Document’ for the transport and use of Animal by-Product. This document must be held on file for 2 years by order of the Department for Environmental, Food and Rural Affairs.
30. VAT exemption. As appears in the GOV.UK VAT 701/30 notice
31. We reserve all copyright and other intellectual property rights which may subsit in any goods in connection with the provision of the Services. We reserve the right to take any appropriate action to restrain or prevent the infringement of such intellectual property rights.
32. Your institution logo or variations of it and associated branding may feature on our company websites and social media.