Anatomy Lab LIVE JACK THE RIPPER Leeds 19th October 2019
Time & Location
About the Event
Anatomy Lab LIVE presents The Whitechapel Murders and offers a dissection based approach to solving the mystery of who was Jack the Ripper?
Join us as our team of clinicians reopen the case notes and offer front row seats to the live dissection of the Whitechapel Murder victims.
We will transform our dining room into the cobbled streets of Victorian London and following dinner, you'll examine the Rippers victims and the anatomical basis for how they were mutilated. Using real specimens and cutting edge technology we'll hope to solve the age-old mystery of who was Jack the Ripper.
This is an Anatomy Lab LIVE special series of events with limited tickets available at selected locations.
All participants receive a two course meal. Main meal is Chicken by default or vegetarian by preorder. A dessert with will served as the second course option.
- STANDARD TICKET £82.99£87.99+£2.20 Service fee£87.99+£2.20 Service fee0£0
- DISCOUNT TICKET £72.99£78.39+£1.96 Service fee£78.39+£1.96 Service fee0£0
- GROUP VIP TICKET £950.00£1,013.29+£25.33 Service fee£1,013.29+£25.33 Service fee0£0
- GROUP TICKET -DISCOUNT £900.00£959.99+£24.00 Service fee£959.99+£24.00 Service fee0£0
- B&B OVERNIGHT PACKAGE £350.00£373.69+£9.34 Service fee£373.69+£9.34 Service fee0£0